Add To Favorites
How to find the latest on the coronavirus from the CDC & Pennsylvania Department of Health
Intelligencer Journal - 3/3/2020
As the COVID-19 situation develops, experts encourage people to stay informed by getting information from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control & Prevention and Pennsylvania Department of Health.
Those interested in a worldwide perspective may also want to check out the World Health Organization.
Here's a quick guide to finding that information.
* This page showing confirmed U.S. cases is updated Monday, Wednesday and Friday and shows numbers that were current as of 4 p.m. the previous day.
* This main page has links to a wide range of information, including "What you should know."
* The main CDC Twitter account is here.
* The main CDC Facebook page is here.
Pennsylvania Department of Health
* This main page answering common questions like "How can I help protect myself?" is updated regularly.
* The main PA Department of Health Twitter account is here.
* The main PA Department of Health Facebook page is here.
World Health Organization
* The WHO issues daily COVID-19 updates called situation reports. The most recent is at the top of the page. It includes confirmed case and death tallies.
* This main WHO COVID-19 page is updated regularly.
* This is the main WHO Twitter account.
* This is the main WHO Facebook page.
Crédito: HEATHER STAUFFER | Staff Writer